anyone else whiffing constantly since the update?

PC player here. Never really had a problem with it before. Now however I'm missing quite a number of hits, to the point that I feel if i want to keep playing this travesty Im gonna need to bring unrelenting.

Its something about the animations making me misjudge distance. I can't quite put my finger on it though. I feel like I'm going to hit but I don't. Unless it's latency but I dont know. I'm having to play on a vpn at the moment as its the only way to get the queue time down from 20+ minutes to 5 minutes. Before anyone complains, not a single survivor has complained about lag so far and it seems to me this game needs all the killers it can get

Comments

  • Maybe it has something to do with the fact they put off hit validation because of an Oni issue?

  • I do think I'm missing more than I was, but I attribute it to me being rusty after almost 2 months away.

  • OK i turned off the vpn but it looks like hit validation went off at the same time so now I'm not sure what to think lol but it did seem a bit better so perhaps it is latency rather than the animations.

    Would be nice if they fixed queue times

  • Lunging seems screwed up on a couple killers, Myers being one of them. They will just do a normal swing when I try lunging.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    PC player here. Never really had a problem with it before. Now however I'm missing quite a number of hits, to the point that I feel if i want to keep playing this travesty Im gonna need to bring unrelenting.

    Its something about the animations making me misjudge distance. I can't quite put my finger on it though. I feel like I'm going to hit but I don't. Unless it's latency but I dont know. I'm having to play on a vpn at the moment as its the only way to get the queue time down from 20+ minutes to 5 minutes. Before anyone complains, not a single survivor has complained about lag so far and it seems to me this game needs all the killers it can get

    Yesterday I had an ace body blocked by some barrels that I spotted him hiding by when playing Clown in Gideon, and I legitimately had my basic attack pass through him twice without it injuring him, despite being right on top of him and he having nowhere to go.

  • well, i dont play survivor matches much, but i felt like there were hits where i shouldnt have done, same with killer. even tho my ping is 40-60 i guess it doesnt matter that much.

    i mean im a hag gamer, i dont really waste time checking if i hit or not, i just get that surv running in me