And now the game is stuck because he can't do anything to the Nea so he'll have to dc lol.
why cant he do anything to the nea?
So basically I unhooked her and then that happened. I can't heal her I can't unhook her(as u see she appears to be hooked). I can't do anything to her. The killer can hit her and she screams but that's all that happens. She can't move at all and stuff.
Afterwards I "asked" the killer to put me on that hook too. And he could do it so like she was on that hook but not really. And I died ofc and then he couldn't do anything to the nea so he dc'ed
@McCree said:
u
AAAAND ANOTHER ONE. If you're breaking a totem and a trapper puts a trap under u get stuck and can't do anything afterwards
That explains why I never experienced this bug. A normal survivor would run in such a situation instead of staying afk while a trap is placed under his ass
@McCree said:
u
AAAAND ANOTHER ONE. If you're breaking a totem and a trapper puts a trap under u get stuck and can't do anything afterwards
That explains why I never experienced this bug. A normal survivor would run in such a situation instead of staying afk while a trap is placed under his ass
It's called a friendly killer. And even so there's no excuse why a bug should be in the game.
There is also a fun interaction where if you stand in front of a hook and the survivor on that hook struggles free and falls onto you the two player models will merge and you will both be stuck.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't heal the nea and nor can I unhook her because that's how the bug happened.
And apparently I can get in the hook too lol
And now the game is stuck because he can't do anything to the Nea so he'll have to dc lol.
Did u not read what I said? XD It's bugged. I know how the killer can act. I tend to do it too.
So basically I unhooked her and then that happened. I can't heal her I can't unhook her(as u see she appears to be hooked). I can't do anything to her. The killer can hit her and she screams but that's all that happens. She can't move at all and stuff.
Afterwards I "asked" the killer to put me on that hook too. And he could do it so like she was on that hook but not really. And I died ofc and then he couldn't do anything to the nea so he dc'ed
Ikr
u
AAAAND ANOTHER ONE. If you're breaking a totem and a trapper puts a trap under u get stuck and can't do anything afterwards
That explains why I never experienced this bug. A normal survivor would run in such a situation instead of staying afk while a trap is placed under his ass
It's called a friendly killer. And even so there's no excuse why a bug should be in the game.
There is also a fun interaction where if you stand in front of a hook and the survivor on that hook struggles free and falls onto you the two player models will merge and you will both be stuck.