Pallet stun save is broken

So I throw a pallet down onto the killer who has one of my team on his shoulder and instead of dropping her he phased through the pallet onto my side I made sure I threw it down after the shoulder hoist and this isn't the only time it's happened I was grabbed and a Nea tried to stun him and the same thing happened again heard it connect killer made a grunt but didn't drop either of us. As far as I know it worked fine until the recent changes.

Comments

  • I had this happen yesterday as the killer and I was super confused myself. Even as a killer I dont love it since its confusing as hell lol

  • I expect it's to do with the terrible, terrible desync this patch brought.

    On your screen, you threw the pallet just right.

    On the killers screen, it was too late or too early.

    Same thing with the hits, pretty much.

  • Kinda related to this but as killer the camera depth feels off sometimes especially with pallets. There are a lot of times where if I look down it looks like I'm not infront of pallet but then the pallet is thrown and I get stunned. Id hope they look into this some. It feels like every killer just as a huge gut that gets hit and I get stunned even though I'm not under the pallet. Something is off imo