DISCONNECTION PENALTIES & ISSUES KILLERS
DCing Killers should be penalised or given a handicap! If a Survivor Disconnects the Trial continues for those left...but Killers DCing just ends if for all & WASTES TIME & OFFERINGS!!!
Some games actually prevent you from playing for a limited time if you Disconnect multiple times within a short period...something needs to be done.
It can take 5mins just to get into a Trial & then Killers quit half way through.
Some games actually prevent you from playing for a limited time if you Disconnect multiple times within a short period...something needs to be done.
It can take 5mins just to get into a Trial & then Killers quit half way through.
Comments
I agree there should be some kind of a penalty or at least offerings should be returned if the match time is less than 1 min or so .. But Survivors disconnecting too should have that as well .. since it minimizes everyone else's chances .
But there's some annoying Exploit the other day I was playing as a killer and right after I was about to hook this guy he disconnected from the game and i was stuck in animation Carrying him could not hook him nor drop him .. I thought it was my connection until 3 Generators were fixed while i was stuck that is totally a Game breaking Exploit .
Yes there should be harsh penalties for DCing, but ofc they would apply to both, killers and survivors