Crypt TV monster

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that at least two people on this forum watch Crypt TV's content. I've lost interest in them since they started pushing their expanded universe nonsense, but I won't lie and say they don't have some cool monster designs in their roster.


If you could pick one to be a Killer in DbD, who would it be? For me, I'd like to see the Mordeo in here.

Comments

  • I really like the monster from Landon Dies, I love it's design.

  • If it was one, I imagine it would be:

    "If you yourself can not release, then it will come to take a piece." -- the poem left for targets of The Look-SeeThe Look-See is the titular main character and antagonist of the Crypt TV series of the same name. He is an entity that comes for those who are unable to move on from their grief. Behind The Birch, heis one of the mostwell-knownmonsters on the Crypt TV channel. He is portrayed by Sean Brison. 1 Appearance 2 Characteristics 3 The Look-See (series) 3.1 Season 1 3.1.1 The Poisoned Pen 3


    However so many are humanoids that I mean....many of them could just be skins of that one.

  • Missannityprof (1).png

    If there was to be a crypt monster being added to the game I would love to see miss Annity.

  • I really thought this was going to be about the crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt.


    getting older makes it more difficult to keep up with stuff.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If it was one, I imagine it would be:

    https://crypttv.fandom.com/wiki/The_Look-See_%28character%29

    However so many are humanoids that I mean....many of them could just be skins of that one.

    Ah yes, the Look-See, Slenderman's dapper cousin

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I really thought this was going to be about the crypt keeper from Tales from the Crypt.

    getting older makes it more difficult to keep up with stuff.

    Crypt Keeper would be a great killer to add to the game. He could kill survivors with all his puns.