Have the keys been changed?
I found a Purple key in a chest and I got downed on the hatch there was a person on the hook the killer left me to patrol (no idea why) yet I wasn't able to use the key whilst I was on the floor. Anyone know why?
I found a Purple key in a chest and I got downed on the hatch there was a person on the hook the killer left me to patrol (no idea why) yet I wasn't able to use the key whilst I was on the floor. Anyone know why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you can’t use items while downed last time I checked.
You could never use a key on the floor
Yeah, you could never use the key on the ground.