What is the most interesting survivor playstyle?

Of the following, what do you think it would make an interesting playstyle for a survivor player? Would you like to see that in a streamer or video?

Comments

  • According to majority of fanbase being toxic and having a big ego is the most interesting. Killers are no better either.

    Most popular streamers are toxic. Even those that claim they aren't but do the opposite.

  • Nowadays it all seems to be about looping each tile for as long as possible, then running to the next one and repeat. While this is fun to watch sometimes and a very useful playstyle for the team, I'd like to see more survivor players trying to rely on mindgames and on actually having the killer lose them mid-chase. I would watch that kind of content happily.

  • When I play survivor, none of these apply. My teammates run in straight lines

  • @GHERBEARRULES said:

    When I play survivor, none of these apply. My teammates run in straight lines

    I wish my team mates would run in straight lines, usually they're so bad that they would have ran for longer if they did.