Doom Engravings for Billy are more rare than some Very Rare addons.

Anyone else feel like this?

In every Bloodweb, I get 2-3+ Low KickBack Chains

  • Picture for reference:
image.png

While the addon is absolutely great for newer players learning the chainsaw and the curving mechanic, it's pretty bad for those that want Doom Engravings.

I went trough 30 bloodwebs at lvl 50.

  • I got 50+ Low KickBack Chains
  • I got 6 Doom Engravings

Something is not right....

Why are some addons more rare than others even though they're the same quality?

Comments

  • me too, to find a green engravings, I have to do 3/4 levels of blood web

  • Probably because there are just much more green addons and offerings than very rare and ultra rare stuff

  • I’m so desperate for more flasks of bleach but I can’t get them :(

  • They honestly need to start making certain bloodweb items a higher rarity. Currently, killers only have 3 ultra rare items to buy, all of which can spawn in one bloodweb. In comparison, killers can buy 5 rare add-ons for their power, 15 map offerings, 4 bloodpoint category offerings, Rotten Oak, BPS, Sacrificial Ward, and Ivory Mori (I think that's all of them).

    Essentially, trying to find an Ultra Rare item is a 1 in 3 chance, whereas trying to find a rare one is a 1 in 28 chance. In my opinion, map offerings and BPS should be made Ultra Rare (however I would make BPS give double XP as well). Just to try and make Ultra Rare items actually rare.