Devs pls Buff Head on!
I don't know why this perk give you the exhaution effect, so can we pls just remove it and change it with a 60/50/40 secound cooldown like Dancer with me? That would bring people to play more perks. Or Buff it in a other way like "stun the Killer for 5 secounds".
Pls we need more good (Not broken) perks to have fun with the game right now!!
Comments
The removal of exhaustion makes it pair a bit too well with other exhaustion perks imo, and a 5 second stun seems too long for a 3 second charge up that the killer often can't do anything about (such as if the killer is chasing an injured survivor and then suddenly someone else uses head on on them).
Personally I'd like its exhaustion to timer to be reduced, maybe 10 seconds each tier, nothing crazy because it does have its uses.
Well every 30 secounds to have lithe or balenced would be great and makes them viable :D
It would definitely see them used more, and I'd like that buff to both, however hopefully a BL buff post Haddonfield rework, otherwise 30 seconds on BL could feel a bit too oppressive.
Lithe 30 seconds I'm down for right now however and I'd like to see it used in a ptb.
So you say there are better perks to run as head on and that is the reason to not Buff it and leave it as Trash?
Lithe Meta! Lithe Meta!! Lithe Meta!!!
i love head on but god please no
He?! Why Not?
So... Which perks should get buffed? MoM would be nice tbh.
^^
Head On is a great perk and is already balanced, buffing it would screw the meta up unnecessarily. 5 seconds would turn it into a mini Decisive Strike, 3 seconds is fine imo. Imagine a survivor going into a locker with DS, stunning you, going back into it, and stunning you with head on. That's a 10 second stun time. And now watch as they use Lithe to get away while you go back and chase them, and then they hop into the hatch. Extreme punishment.
Anyways yeah I think MoM deserves a buff, dunno how it would be changed tho.
XD you saved my day
okay my post appeared now #########