Prestige
Does entering a prestige even do a thing to the blood web rarity? I mean like seriously? I never saw any change and I think I only did prestige for the “amazing” cosmetics.
Does entering a prestige even do a thing to the blood web rarity? I mean like seriously? I never saw any change and I think I only did prestige for the “amazing” cosmetics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Effectively it does nothing to rarity.
McLean: ""What I was trying to get at was that the rarity bonuses might be too low to notice, so for most players, the outfit is the point of the prestige. I wouldn't currently recommend grinding the prestige to players only interested in better bloodwebs.""