How does Monitoring and Abuse work?
Well, I know how it really works but what I don't understand is this.
Example:
If I play with Trapper for example, it has 32 meters of terror radius base, if I put Monitoring and Abuse, while it is not in pursuit it decreases to 24 meters of terror radius and in the perk in a pursuit it increases 8 meters, then, if I am in pursuit, my new terror radius is 32 meters or is it 40 meters?
I ask as I want to do an experiment with a 32 meter radius horror killer build.
I want to make an Undetectable build and in turn with a huge radius terror with these perks:
-Trail of Torment.
-Dark Devotion.
-Tinkerer.
-Distressing.
Comments
if I am in pursuit, my new terror radius is 32 meters or is it 40 meters?
It will be 40 meters while chasing someone
thanks for the reply.
Always glad to help :)