Beware of more Swamp bugs
Knocking down survivors next to objects appears to remove the ability to be able to pick them up. Try not to down them near any objects they are running next to.
Knocking down survivors next to objects appears to remove the ability to be able to pick them up. Try not to down them near any objects they are running next to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this happens to me, which it thankfully hasn't yet, I'll literally quit until the next update.
good idea
We’ve disabled auto haven and crotus prenn but this is fine!
I was wondering why those maps were banned but then I saw The 4.5.0 Experience video, or something like that. Now it all makes sense.