Everybody wants Jason, but they're sleeping on the real killer of F13

Pamela Voorhees.


The Killers of DbD need a murderous mommy at their side, and who better than the OG slasher of the Friday the 13th movies?

Comments

  • I was fully expecting this to be a meme about the car

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    I was fully expecting this to be a meme about the car

    How dare you remind me of that automobile from that game. The horror.....

  • It is a joke? Everyone has already forgotten her, she is just a crazy old woman and the developers consider Jason more than their mother.

  • I thought you were going to say "The original writer that is killing the franchise".

  • I'll just leave this here

    imagen.png


  • No need to mess with the F13 licence. Can go with this...um...quality...um....version

    Billy Murphy is the machete-wielding mass murderer and the main antagonist of the 2015 slasher comedy movie The Final Girls. He serves as the main villain of 2 fictitious 1980s slasher films titled "Camp Bloodbath" and "Camp Bloodbath 2: Cruel Summer". He is also a classic parody of another horror icon Jason Voorhees of Friday the 13th fame. He is portrayed by Dan B. Norris, and his younger self (credited as "Young Billy") is played by Eric Michael Carney. 1 About Billy Murphy 2 Role in film 3 G


    I wonder if the Chapter 4 F13 killers (aka not Jason) would be easier to licence ... hrmm

  • i'm honestly still bummed that the licencing issues effectively killed the Friday the 13th game :c

  • Well.. maybe.. ๐Ÿ˜‚

    image.jpeg