Event items
I've seen questions on here but they were from a year or two ago. With the new event do we get to keep our event items? I know the event offerings won't work but I don't know if I should use all my event items.
I've seen questions on here but they were from a year or two ago. With the new event do we get to keep our event items? I know the event offerings won't work but I don't know if I should use all my event items.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Event items will stay in the inventory and you will be able to use them outside of the event!
Yes they will stay.
okay thank you
okay thank you