IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NEW KILLERS META HEX: DEVOUR HOPE AND HEX: UNDYING, THEN BEST BELIEVE KILLER MAINS WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT ONE OF YOUR META PERKS, OH TOO LATE.
SURVIVORS MAINS GOT HEX: UNDYING NERFED AND KILLER MAINS GOT DS NERFED, IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT THE DEVELOPERS LISTEND TO EVERYONE AND UNDERSTAND THAT, UNLESS YOU KILLER MAINS AND SURVIVOR MAINS SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, THINGS ARE GETTING NERFED...
Come on. I dont agree in the slightest with your message. But its ok, when you want to say it. But why do you use this annoying font? Whats the purpose?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I play killer, I liked using Hex: Undying. When I play survivor I liked using ds. So don't b!tch say crap like survivor or killers sided.
DH and Undying are not even remotely meta. It's a noob trap or for memes.
Capitals AND italics AND bold?!
**pulls up a chair**
This must be serious.
Come on. I dont agree in the slightest with your message. But its ok, when you want to say it. But why do you use this annoying font? Whats the purpose?
What is the point ๐ of this thread?