So is there any reason to get mobile beyond just playing the game?
I was wondering if playing mobile unlocks either exclusive skins for console or if you get anything for doing it. I tried finding an answer but couldn't:/
I was wondering if playing mobile unlocks either exclusive skins for console or if you get anything for doing it. I tried finding an answer but couldn't:/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no it does not give you anything beyond what the game offers already. no special skins and what not.
Isn't this game already the mobile version?
/sarcasm
Thanks for the info. I was a little hoping that it offered something. Im not big on mobile games
There are exclusive skins on mobile but a lot of those have been coming to the other platforms as Rift rewards.