DBD Tome app.

After playing and forgetting to enable challenges. I was wondering if DBD could adapt an application that let's you change active challenges on the fly even in matches. All lot of the time I forget to change the challenge and other times in the match I notice that I have the set up to do a certain challenge even when I'm doing another.

I don't know if this has been brought up or addressed but I figured it would be a cool app to have.

Comments

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    After playing and forgetting to enable challenges. I was wondering if DBD could adapt an application that let's you change active challenges on the fly even in matches. All lot of the time I forget to change the challenge and other times in the match I notice that I have the set up to do a certain challenge even when I'm doing another.

    I don't know if this has been brought up or addressed but I figured it would be a cool app to have.

    I might be able to make something like that, it'd take a long time tho.