Rankings

The rankings are not good at all! Especially when it resets, I spent the entire last month 11-13. I got reset to 17. How does that make sense? I spent the month before at 12 or 13 and was reset to 13. Not sure why my ranking dropped so much. Also, since the last update I noticed one match I had a -1 but dropped -3. Another match I had 0 and it gave me -1. How is that good? Need to fix this! Monthly ranking resets suck!

Comments

  • Hi,

    I'm a long time Dbd player, more likely a survivor player, and honestly since the update it is so hard to rank not because I don't know how play, but because the randoms don't know how to play. I'm rank 5 since de reset and I just made a 15 minute chasse with a nurse and we were 2. During this time the randoms was just hiding. I did a 19 000 point (+6000 cause of the event) game and all I got is -1.

    20210214_022755.jpg 20210214_022742.jpg 20210214_022730.jpg


  • @balintsz99 said:

    Hi,

    I'm a long time Dbd player, more likely a survivor player, and honestly since the update it is so hard to rank not because I don't know how play, but because the randoms don't know how to play. I'm rank 5 since de reset and I just made a 15 minute chasse with a nurse and we were 2. During this time the randoms was just hiding. I did a 19 000 point (+6000 cause of the event) game and all I got is -1.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XAXBS7D5T9CS/20210214-022755.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8GPORL2PEU0W/20210214-022742.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/54AEUZJ5YUS8/20210214-022730.jpg

    Yh it is like that. But as a long time player you should know thats normal for the game and rank doesnt matter.

  • @Jasperstwilight said:

    The rankings are not good at all! Especially when it resets, I spent the entire last month 11-13. I got reset to 17. How does that make sense? I spent the month before at 12 or 13 and was reset to 13. Not sure why my ranking dropped so much. Also, since the last update I noticed one match I had a -1 but dropped -3. Another match I had 0 and it gave me -1. How is that good? Need to fix this! Monthly ranking resets suck!

    I think you always get reset to the next color. Dont worry. With the mmr-system you will always start at Rank 20. But i dont know when its available. Dont care about ranks.