The Twins OP pls nerf.

I got my ass wooped by the twins. my no mither build almost saved me, but i had killer instinct while downed near victor. If they cant fix victors pure girth while lunging can they remove killer instinct from down survivors. Yes i am salty. Yes i main "No mither-Unbreakable-Flip Flop-Tenacity"

Comments

  • I feel as though this is some pretty obvious bait, but I'm far from qualified to make the deduction on that.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I feel as though this is some pretty obvious bait, but I'm far from qualified to make the deduction on that.

    No i did run that build. I did get my ass whooped by an Adept Twins. I do want killer instinct removed on down. this is a true story.

    (My other posts are more bait like than this one)

  • I would love to see Charlotte unable to block the basement stairs while someone is on the hook down there.