MAKE AN OBSESSION BY DEFAULT PLEASE!!!

Please! It shouldn’t be that hard to add an obsession by default. Just had 3 games in a row where there was no obsession and the killer took advantage of it. They know nobody has DS and will tunnel like crazy!

This is what I get for not using DS? No wonder it’s a meta/crutch perk on survivors. It is basically a must perk to bring at this point. It’s pretty much a gg if playing solo and nobody has DS.

Comments

  • I mean it wouldn't be awful to have an obsession by default and could benefit both sides depending on who wins.

  • Add some extra BP score events for the killer when interacting with the obsession. (Survivor already gets some extra points for dying/escaping as obsession)


    I do want the obsession to be base-kit but the killer should get some kind of functionality with it too. Since anything that especially affects gameplay would be bad, I think double BP for hitting them, chasing them, etc. would be ideal.

1 2 ›