What if Tom Brady was the next survivor?

First, a disclaimer - I don’t follow sports.  However, I know he’s a big name and I know a few of the buzzwords to make some themed perks ideas. So here goes!


Now, could Tom Brady even join this game? I assume it’s possible since he already licenses himself out for sports video games. Unless he couldn’t do it for exactly that reason. Thoughts?

Anyway, who would be a good killer to release with him?  Some crazed coach or maniacal fan or something? Pretty wide range of possibilities here


Ok now for the fun part. Here are a few perk ideas that I think would go nicely with him. 

Interception - If you are healthy and within 6 meters of an injured teammate, press that active ability button. For the next 5 seconds, any attack that would put the injured survivor into the dying state is negated. If this happens, you become injured. 90/75/60 second cooldown. 

Charge! - Nothing stops you from getting where you need to go.  Start the match with 1/2/3 tokens. Consume a token to ram through a breakable wall. This can also be used in a chase, taking the same amount of time as a fast vault. 

A Star Is Born - As a superstar, there is a certain glow to every action you take. When you unhook a teammate, streams of light burst forth from the hook. This will stun and blind the killer if they are within 2/4/6 meters of the hook - no matter which direction they’re facing. 

Comments