The most frustrating thing in dead by daylight

I've been playing for 145 minutes killer right now, never stopping, as pyramid head and hag, with cross play deactivated, on PC.

It's been the whole late evening me just finding trash suirvivors, sometimes at rank 13 when I am rank 4 now. I've found just 1 good team after TONS of games, so I got destroyed because those times i actually face good team after games of noobs i am used to play in a completely different way.

Devs, anything on with the matchmaking? Because i can't bare it anymore. Where are all the good survivors?

EDIT: btw i know it's almost 2am here in EU, but if you've played dbd long enough you know you'll find those teams

Comments

  • Matchmaking is problematic at the best of times. But considering there is a bug that effects pips on the survivor side, at the moment, matchmaking is extra spicy. So the good survivors might be in lower ranks than normal since reset happened today and the unbroken emblem is bugged.

  • Can I send you the endless swarms of red ranks I get? I've got the Matchmaking woes in the opposite direction: I'm LUCKY to only be matched against purples 3-5 ranks better than me, but nearly every game has 1-3 rank 1-3 red guys clowning all over my green rank ass. I think I see a solitary green rank survivor about one in 10 games.

    I don't know where all the green rank survivors are, but they sure aren't in my games. MMR can't come soon enough.