Bubbas addon bugged?
Speaking about the one, that increases his dash speed when a token is consumed. I don't recognize any difference.
Speaking about the one, that increases his dash speed when a token is consumed. I don't recognize any difference.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not bugged. It just gives such an insignificant bonus that it is not worth using.
Yellow gives 2% and Green gives 3%.
so glad it has a downside too lol
especially when spirit, blight, twins, wraith (technically does, but not an actual downside), oni and demo have speed addons without downsides. not to mention, their speed addons are actually all significant, bubba's are tiny.
great addon design! : - )
I am talking about the purple chili
Actually with higher speed you cannot turn that well with Blight and Oni, so it technically does have a downside.
Developers probably thought that with instadown and free movement Bubba would be too op so the addons are pretty garbage currently.
Also they were even worse, before the update the green one was 1.25 % I think, which was pretty sad...
The chili addons increase the duration not speed.
Yellow is +0.25 and Purple is +0.50