would it be unfair
would it be unfair if when you got the 4% unhook and the killer was standing in front of you the killer got stunned?
would it be unfair if when you got the 4% unhook and the killer was standing in front of you the killer got stunned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean stun the killer if you unhook yourself in front of them?
yes
I think it depends on how close the killer is standing. Also would have great synergy with deliverance.
Personally that would be unfair, although I can understand why someone would say otherwise.
Why? Like obviously because you don't want to die but why a stun? Just magically the entity said ######### you?
I think it would make more sense to just gain borrowed time.
It would be situational as hell, but it also wouldn't really help you get away unless you have resources like exhaustion perks, windows, pallets, and teammates with flashlights or toolboxes.
I love the idea of a killer facecamping and you unhook in their face (Deliverance or Kobe) and they get stunned because you flying kick them on the way down. ๐
Yessss, kick them in the face!!!!!