Uhh Hag
So trying to do the stridor challenge. For some odd reason in my current state hag is the only one besides the nurse that has it. Haven't used hag in a very long time consistently you know just a daily every month or so so I was happy to hop in a game with her. Had the worst experience and the most infuriating game I've had in 6 months. Even with the so-called giant hitboxes her lunge is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. On top of that what is the trick with the traps never had a problem before when I use her but now every time I teleport I'm facing some weird Direction and I have no clue where the survivors are. Do I have to place the trap a certain way or teleport a certain way or is it pure random?
Comments
Her lunge is the same as every other killer and her traps face the direction of the survivors
Um ok? So I'm making it up? I teleport and I'll face a generator that's completed or be facing a wall or I'll have to spend in a complete circle to find the scratch marks of them leading down a hallway that takes time I don't spawn and I'm looking directly at a Survivor or directly in the direction of where they're going so you're wrong but that happens for you that's fantastic but that's not happening for me that's why I asked if there is a certain direction that I need to be facing when I teleport or when I place my trap
And not every killer has the same lunch no matter what is said or put in any Wiki or any of that some may be similar but there are multiple killers with different Lunges. Also there are always a killer or two who's lunge seems different to the person using them. I don't like how everybody says Freddy's is so big I also dislike spirits lunnge.
Every killer has the same lunge, freddy’s looks weird and is complained about because it doesn’t match his arm length.
Also when you teleport you appear facing the direction of the survivor even through walls.
I played with hag after the update.
she was working normal.
something might be wrong on your end.
also, every lunge is exactly the same in terms of hitboxes.
They all have the same lunge just some killers look smaller hence it feels shorter
Played again cuz like I said I hadn't used her in a long time and didn't remember having an issue before the mud phantasms follow the survivors around looking in their directions however if not immediate so if there's any type of delay/lag with the server it can cause an issue maybe that's what was going on in the first game cuz I didn't have an issue this one. And I can perfectly time a lunge with every killer except for hag and spirit they feel different and Freddy's I can launch his from farther away and hit people.
I feel the same way about Charlotte that I can launch from farther away