Gen counter
Anybody else having a hard time keeping track of how many gens pop? Im just doing my killer stuff and look up and it says 3 gens left ....like I dont even remember one gen popping lol
Anybody else having a hard time keeping track of how many gens pop? Im just doing my killer stuff and look up and it says 3 gens left ....like I dont even remember one gen popping lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah sometimes when I'm tired and not really paying attention. when I'm too focused on other things and not enough on gens.
Yep,i forget how many gens are left quite a lot lol.
The new gen counter placement doesn't help with that :]
Yeah the new hud as a whole makes me not notice things like if someone is saved from the ground.
Meh I got used to it but it’s a bit out of the way
I feel like every game im like cool they havnt done any gens yet then i look up and see 3 left lol like what?