Pushing teammates out of the way...

Why can't we push teammates who like to body block out of the way? There should be an action that allows one to push them out of the way if they stand in place doing nothing for 15 seconds or more. I find being blocked by a teammate more frustrating than getting tunneled and camped at 5 gens. It's an easy fix, please consider it. Heck, maybe it can be applied to killers who body block as well.

Comments

  • I like the idea, but the devs want us to report such sandbaggers. Problem is, that mostly no one is filming the actual game, so you mostly have any proof.

    Sandbaggers should be punished with a continious ban and Devs should be able to rewatch matches in such cases ( i know thats impossible, but the actual report tool is total garbage and useless).

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Why can't we push teammates who like to body block out of the way? There should be an action that allows one to push them out of the way if they stand in place doing nothing for 15 seconds or more. I find being blocked by a teammate more frustrating than getting tunneled and camped at 5 gens. It's an easy fix, please consider it. Heck, maybe it can be applied to killers who body block as well.

    If a killer loses collision on the basement stairs I dont se why a survivor cant lose collision after 5 seconds body blocking

  • I would love this idea!