Kill With Siblings - Discussion

First of all: When I saw the teaser of the Twins for the first time I thought we would get a killer that is played by 2 people for the first time (real innovation).

So because of this I want to post a "thought experiment" of what if! Please tell me what you are thinking about it. Its not a suggestions for the devs, because I simply dont believe they would do such work but we can still discuss it anyway.

Roles - player one and two - Perks and Addons

I thought about Charlotte being the first player and Victor being the second player.

As both player you can set perks and addons for the killer BUT if you play Charlotte (who is just an M1 killer without a power) your Perks are the one used (only effect on Charlotte) and if you play Victor your addons are the one used also only for Victor (because no addons alter Charlotte).

The change that you can not swap killer after quing makes it perfect to play the killer.

Victors mechanics - Seperate hunt

The player controling Victor can seperate himself from Charlotte and go for the hunt for 60 seconds. Every failed attack of Victor will reduce 25% of the total amaunt so 15 seconds if not altert by addons. When hitting a healthy survivor Victor will jump on them and hold them for 15 seconds and then disintegrate back to Charlotte leaving the survivor wounded. If he hits a survivor who is already injured he will disintegrate after downing them. After 15sec in Charlotte he can start hunting again. Victor movement speed is 110% (like Huntress) his leap is smaller more like that of Demogorgon.

Victors mechanics - Limits and disintegration

I would change the current mechanic of disintegrating Victor when he is outside of normal area to: If Victor is outside of playable are or if Victor is outside of the terror radius or in close proximity to hooked survivor he will get a timer of 3 seconds to move into playable are/terror radius/outside of hooked survivor or he will disintegrate immediately. This will make the perk choises of Charlotte interesting because perks like "Insidious" or "Tinkerer" would remove the terror radius and kill Victor BUT on the other side perks like "Dark Devotion" would allow very interesting plays.

final words:

Of course I dont know the balance just by writing down numbers maybe it would end up to strong and one would need a smaller hunt time for victor or bigger penalty for missed attacks.

The more I think about this concept the more I think it would be such a fun and deep killer and that with recent changes to the game it would fit it perfectly. In any case it would innovate the game the way it was never before.

Would you like to see such concept maybe in the future? Please let me know what you think.

Comments

  • 2 killers is op.

    they can both be m1 killers with no power. op.

  • Part of me genuinely likes the idea of a two-player Killer, BUT the Twins aren't it, chief. They weren't designed around the concept and wouldn't work with the concept as a result.

    There's also the balance issue of such a Killer probably turning out like Nurse/Spirit- Potentially too oppressive in the right two pairs of hands, to compensate for them being inherently much tougher to play as.