Hold “A” to struggle.
Why do we need to buttonmash? I don’t mean to nitpick here but it’s just... really tedious. Do I have to repeatetdly press a button just to stay in a match? Should anyone have to? Why not just hold it the button or key?
I feel like tedious tasks make salt a lot worse than it should be. I think this change would potentially be more of a peace of mind change and result in less grumpy survivors. Plus this game is very easy to play even if you have arthritis or carpel tunnel. Until you have to struggle.
Without being rude, care to express your opinions?
I feel like tedious tasks make salt a lot worse than it should be. I think this change would potentially be more of a peace of mind change and result in less grumpy survivors. Plus this game is very easy to play even if you have arthritis or carpel tunnel. Until you have to struggle.
Without being rude, care to express your opinions?
Comments
I wish for better on-the-hook music. I end up grumpy because there is nothing else to pay attention to while on the hook. If the music was better, I would probably be more engaged.
In terms of balance, the struggle phase should occupy 1/3 of the hook progress and not 1/2 if only to help bridge the gap between being two-hooked and three-hooked, which is a tremendous gap.
P.S.
This would probably never happen, but if the hook music was some epic orchestration, the button mashing should definitely be required to be on the beat in order to survive.