You can't keep event items when escaping?
I just recently played a few matches as survivor and in two matches I got one of the event items from chests, but when I escaped they didn't keep in my character's inventory, both times I escaped through the hatch, is anyone having the same issue?
Comments
I definitely got an event Toolbox from a chest and kept it after escaping through the gates.
if you noticed this 2 times already you should probably open a bug report in the appropriate section:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
So it must have something to do with the hatch,
I will definitely report it, thanks!
I found a firecracker in a chest, escaped and kept it
i kept the event item twice now, but used the gates. gonna try hatch next time to see
Escaped with firecrackers through the hatch on Temple of Purgation about 10 minutes ago and kept them.
I escaped yesterday with the new toolbox through the hatch and it disappeared.
Can confirm, if you escape through the exit gates with an event item it will be kept, but if you escape through the hatch it will disappear.