I like being focussed

To be clear:

If I get unhooked without BT and the killer was right next to the hook and now just downs me again, I do not enjoy that.

But I enjoy being focussed out of the game.

It is nowhere near fun if I repair 3 generators in a trial, the fun is in the chase and if a killer really wants me out, I get all the fun.

So I would like BT to work on myself if I have i equipped. Because the only time i have no fun is when i get farmed by other survivors without BT.

Maybe just add another perk that works exactly like BT but just for yourself :)

Comments

  • Dead Hard sounds like the perk for you

  • BT that applies on yourself not only goes against the theme of the perk but it would probably be too strong. If you had a swf with just 1 person with BT it's just guaranteed safe unhooks for the whole game.

  • When the killer doesnt hits you immediately, you can use sprintboost to reach a pallet.

    But when you really want an endurance effect use ds. The when he slugs you use unbreakable and soul guard. There you have your endurance effect. (Its evil imo when you abuse it)

    Or use a medkit with syringe.

  • @ievmcxwr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1942640#Comment_1942640

    Syringes will have a strong nerf with the change to DS. Now you can't use a syringe whe someone unhooks you if you don't want to lose DS.

    But when someone has ds he doesnt need to use a syringe and vice versa.

  • There's no indication that they'll make a perk like that. The two closest example that come close to what you're looking for are MoM and 2nd Wind and both fall way short of the mark, imho.

    In the meantime, your best bet is to use DS with UB. Adrenaline as well will do the trick, but only in the endgame.

  • I dont use Ds and exhauston perks.

    Maybe I was a bit unclear about what I want.

    Either CHANGE BT so it does only work on yourself when you are being unhooked and remove the effect that it gives while unhooking others.

    Or just make a new perk for that only.

    But I guess it could be to strong if you run both perks so in an SWF there could be one "unhooker" that only does that.

  • @ievmcxwr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1942652#Comment_1942652

    DS is a 4sec stun. You see this killer forum and seems survs are overpowered, when play killer now is easy as hell

    Yh and borrowed time is one hit more. Its weaker then a 4 second stun, so what do you want to say?

  • @ievmcxwr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1942673#Comment_1942673

    You can use BT up to 6 times per match and without a skill check. You can only use DS once. DS will be a trash perk and only few survs will use it. I think it should be a 5 sec stun and hope movement speed during this 5 secs.

    Bc a skillcheck is hard or what? When i mess it up, i know thats my fault.

    I will still use ds bc it still protects against tunneler. For my survival i can use borrowed time only twice. And i need to rely on teammates to bring it. DS is for me the better anti-tunneling-perk.

  • I personally would LOVE to see BT get reworked so that I gain the status effect when I get unhooked and I have the perk. But then again, It would be needed to remove the part which you give the endurence effect to the unhooked survivor.