Working with FNAF to launch DLC would be a good idea
This idea has been in my head countless times,Especially when I saw this video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMsU8kBe2o)and the related comments below, I decided to share this idea again. I hope someone has the same idea as me. This post is also welcome to share Everybody's new ideas about FNAF related escapees and killers😆
Comments
FNAF would be a great cross-over with DBD imo.
What I don't understand is why people think that FNAF is purely a children's franchise. If they had an open-mind & actually looked into the lore, they'd see that it's actually quite the opposite. Just because children were more involved with the game, doesn't mean it was made for them. GTA V is a good example of this.
I have no idea what Springtrap's power would be, but I think it'd be really fun to have our first "robotic" killer in the game.
According to Scott (I think hes the dev) he has no plans for cross overs this year as he already has alot on his plate.