Adept Twins Bugged
Simply put, Achieving a Merciless killing with the twins does not grant the achievement
Simply put, Achieving a Merciless killing with the twins does not grant the achievement
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have the same issue with Michael Myers...
I have also gotten this issue. Got the merciless on swamp (grim pantry) with twins, and did not receive my achievement. On Xbox bye the bye
Same happen to me with The Blight minutes ago on Ps4. I have video proof too. Would they (Bhv) be able to give it to me or is that a Sony thing?
I am not sure if this is connected with the pip issue, are the pips showing as double pips? If you can get screenshots of the Emblem section that will be great thank you.
I'm not sure if it is. I wasn't having issues with the other adepts. I was farming them all on the same day. Twins was the only one that didn't give it to me and I got Merciless twice with them.