Cannot slow vault or drop pallets / key will not work (even if spammed)

• Platform: pc/ Steam

• Description of the issue: in over 80% of the times I try to vault a window using slow vault, pressing the key will not have any action taken in game; I've tried it on different keyboards and also tried changing the key to something else, issue still present. Issue also seems to be present when trying to drop a pallet,

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): try to slow vault a window, at an angle or by simply approaching it in a straight line / attempt to drop a pallet

• How often does this occur: very often, more than 80% of the time - the vaulting seems to work just fine when doing fast vaults but the pallet cannot be dropped while running OR when walking/ standing still.

A thing to mention is that I have tested this both in KYF and regular games and it happened in both instances. Every time I tried it I was being chased by the killer and don't recall if it happened while not in the killers radius or not but I can check if needed. My usual keybinding for Actions and Secondary Action/ Skill Check is the 3 key on my keyboard. I've tried remapping it to the F and G key, as well as on the 4 key as well - to test it out. It seems like the issue is much more prevalent when using the number keys (such as the 3 and 4 keys).

Tagged: Pending

Comments