How to fix new UI (HUD)
Just make the UI like this.
I don't know who the author is, but I like this option
Just make the UI like this.
I don't know who the author is, but I like this option
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wish granted
What they should do is allow you to move the hud pieces wherever you want, size them however you want. It's a win win with minor gripes about how long people take doing micro-tweaks to their own preferences until we get a few "meta" layouts.
Plus as a leftie I'd like to see certain things on the other side of the screen.
They just moved the elements, the interface is still bad. It is still difficult to tell from the icons when a survivor is wounded. Survivors also take up a lot of vertical space.
Yes, it would be nice to move individual elements as needed
No it’s real the devs announced it on Twitter
I still don't know who the author is, but it looks so cool