anyone else getting hit from 8 miles away? or is that just me
I'm getting hit from miles away on pc. Like, the killer appears two meters behind me on my screen and I go down to a basic attack, not even a lunge.
This is known and being investigated by the team. For the future, please report bugs and issues here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting hit from miles away on pc. Like, the killer appears two meters behind me on my screen and I go down to a basic attack, not even a lunge.
This is known and being investigated by the team. For the future, please report bugs and issues here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs