New Mains
So I usually main either Meg or Jake for survivor and huntress for killer. What are new killers/survivors to use?
So I usually main either Meg or Jake for survivor and huntress for killer. What are new killers/survivors to use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since elodie came out i have been maining her for a bit. But I still main Adam.
I main Jane and Quentin but I’d recommend tapp. He’s got cool cosmetics and is pretty quiet
For killer clown. His new rework is fun and he’s pretty simple
Try Spirit
Been Jake since I got the game about 3.5 years ago. Play trapper and Ghostface regularly aswell. Hoping to main the new killer as I've not liked one since Oni 😅
Elodie is a pretty nice character, I love her voice acting and her looks.
Nancy and Steve are also pretty cool.
Back on my Nurse as I try to get better at her and want to be a nurse main.
Survivor: P3 Cheryl, I wanted to play her since for ever but her default skin is meh and she has one of the best P3 skin in the game IMO, I just got her P3 and I’m starting to get all the perks now.
I was gonna main Yui after that amazing rift trailer outfit but then it turns out not to be a rift cosmetic so im sticking with El Jefe and Cheryl
Killers have a lot more too them, Theyre harder to play and all different, some more than others. I would just mess around until you find one with a power you think is fun
P3 Cheryl / P3 Amanda. The objectively best mains.
Now that they're improving gfx and adding some decent hair and stuff, I thinkt he next killer should be medusa... imagine those lovely flowing locks of snakes on her head