When will this game come out of the ALPH phase
hi everyone
been playing a while now, maybe a month. i like the concept of this game so i bought it.
i did the same with ARK survival evolve. that game took ages to come out of alpha
hi everyone
been playing a while now, maybe a month. i like the concept of this game so i bought it.
i did the same with ARK survival evolve. that game took ages to come out of alpha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well this is BHVR's only game so they have no source of income, I heard they're working on a killer that throws axes which will be free and they'll make more free ones I can't wait!
I can't wait to see what free killers come out after that. That was so cool.