I'm just worried about the people that say "Don't spawn near gens or people" if you exclude too many places, that leaves not many places to look for where the totems will be.
I like the idea that they're all "blank" so you don't know which on, they should also be shorter too, so when they are in grass they're stealthier.
I'm just worried about the people that say "Don't spawn near gens or people" if you exclude too many places, that leaves not many places to look for where the totems will be.
I like the idea that they're all "blank" so you don't know which on, they should also be shorter too, so when they are in grass they're stealthier.
TBH it needs a rework.
It honestly barely matters how well hidden, shaped or stealthy they are. Survivors will recognize the spots and after a week or two it will be the same old ######### with them disappearing before they affect gameplay in the slightest. Like Lullaby.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hexes will be changed - I'm sure.
I'm just worried about the people that say "Don't spawn near gens or people" if you exclude too many places, that leaves not many places to look for where the totems will be.
I like the idea that they're all "blank" so you don't know which on, they should also be shorter too, so when they are in grass they're stealthier.
Devs insist on having us wait until they start doing Hag stuff.
It honestly barely matters how well hidden, shaped or stealthy they are. Survivors will recognize the spots and after a week or two it will be the same old ######### with them disappearing before they affect gameplay in the slightest. Like Lullaby.