Bug with the perk "Opression"

Hey everyone,


Yesterday I encountered a bug with the perk Opression which is kind of hard to reproduce but I'll do my best to explain how :


The killer was running Opression and I was playing as a survivor. I was working on a gen when the killer kicked another gen, triggering "Opression".


As most of you must be aware (and for the others, I'll explain) Opression triggers a skillcheck to up to 3 random generators if a survivor is working on the selected generator, which was my case.

However, I received a skillcheck maybe 1 second before the Opression triggered, which resulted in this :

My actual skillcheck just froze, I received an audio cue for another skill check (which was the skill check triggered by Opression) but I never saw the actual skillcheck, resulting in a miss and an explosion of the generator.


Note that this is not a game breaking bug, but it's still a bug ^^


I hope I made it clear :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments