Event Items
Maybe change the event Items rarity so they are not affected by prestiging .What I mean is that I want to get more than 1 event offering in my P3-lvl 50 characters.what do u think?
Maybe change the event Items rarity so they are not affected by prestiging .What I mean is that I want to get more than 1 event offering in my P3-lvl 50 characters.what do u think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm really sad with the frequency of the event itens.
We spend a lot of blood points just to get one or two firecrackers or toolbox, or even the offering, and my characters are p3 too.
It's really disappointing
I found many THIRD year party starter offerings. I think is another bug
ive put over 1 million bp into my Jane and gotten 2 toolboxes and like 5 firecrackers😢
Lmao lucky!!
I've gone through over 60 bloodwebs at P3-50 at this point, 0 chinese firecrackers, 0 3rd year things, 3 toolboxes. It's genuinely frustrating.
Yeah it's frustrating. Just throw plunderers and white ward for the event items.
I- didn't think of this, thanks for the idea lol
To be fair,you only get 1 chance to get those things the entire year so of course it has to be next to impossible to get them
-BHVR probably