I am so done

Yea this is a rant about how bad this game is getting first off let's go through the no end of bugs that appear after every damn update that never seem to get fixed until it affects one side mostly killers let's be honest hit boxes are still out of whack but hey as long as the entity is pleased right then there's the issue of unbalanced killers still in the game some are OP looking at you Freddy and LF! Others are too weak Trapper and Wraith for example then there's the annoying solo Q situation where you get thrown into a rank 1 party and are basically buried because of the sweaty play styles they use. Oh and on top of that if you DC once you get a ban. Well maybe their wouldn't be DC's if matchmaking was sorted and it didn't feel so unmatched all the time.

Comments

  • Since when was Leatherface OP? And dc penalties are fine. Otherwise I can agree with most of this post, with the frustration of new bugs and the gap between the strong and weak killers.

  • one DC only results in a very short ‚ban‘ of 5 min..

    they will address Freddy and nerf him slightly and they are working on a (hopefully) better working matchmaking,

    mad for bugs, yeah there are many, but most of them are not outright gamebreaking and some of them are even funny. I still think this midchapter was at least way better than last chapter.


    if it’s too much for you right now, just quit the game (temporarily), get some distance from the game and see how you feel about it then..

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Since when was Leatherface OP? And dc penalties are fine. Otherwise I can agree with most of this post, with the frustration of new bugs and the gap between the strong and weak killers.

    Most people can't loop and hold a chase unless they get a hit-boost they can use to hold forward until the killer catches up for the 2nd hit. Leatherface eats that kind of survivor for breakfast making him seem op when in reality he's barely "decent" against strong survivors.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940029#Comment_1940029

    Most people can't loop and hold a chase unless they get a hit-boost they can use to hold forward until the killer catches up for the 2nd hit. Leatherface eats that kind of survivor for breakfast making him seem op when in reality he's barely "decent" against strong survivors.

    I mean he’s still great at forcing pallets and getting one shots. He can defend hooks well too and makes unsafe saves near impossible. His addons are also really good.

    Definitely better than decent imo

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940029#Comment_1940029

    Most people can't loop and hold a chase unless they get a hit-boost they can use to hold forward until the killer catches up for the 2nd hit. Leatherface eats that kind of survivor for breakfast making him seem op when in reality he's barely "decent" against strong survivors.

    This is true. While I feel like there is relatively limited counter play to Bubba using bamboozle and purple chili; he can just be fed pallets and it won’t matter.

    Meanwhile that same 6k could be like a rusty shackles hag, alchemist ring blight, swing chains Freddy, tombstone Myers, topknot Oni, etc all of which I feel are way stronger and less able to be looped

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940051#Comment_1940051

    I mean he’s still great at forcing pallets and getting one shots. He can defend hooks well too and makes unsafe saves near impossible. His addons are also really good.

    Definitely better than decent imo

    Didn't mean to sound negative by calling him decent. He sure can defend hooks, create deadzones and snowball (if survivors mess up) but all of that means relatively little against an organized team that splits up, chains windows and works on gens while injured (I'm talking UBK tournament level of play as I usually face them a few times per week) because he just doesn't have map pressure, gen slowdown/defense.

    Then again I refuse to run slowdown perks on him as I find them boring to use so I'm making it needlessly difficult for myself.

    @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940051#Comment_1940051

    This is true. While I feel like there is relatively limited counter play to Bubba using bamboozle and purple chili; he can just be fed pallets and it won’t matter.

    Meanwhile that same 6k could be like a rusty shackles hag, alchemist ring blight, swing chains Freddy, tombstone Myers, topknot Oni, etc all of which I feel are way stronger and less able to be looped

    Yupp that's exactly one of his issues. He's map dependant. If there's multiple strong windows and a ton of pallets they can just feed you everything to delay the downs/hooks while everyone else is pumping out gens. And once the pallets are gone they're just running to the windows the second they hear your terror radius and start chaining them together to delay the downs again.

    That being said I still like him quite simply because survivors have to respect him. Also at his highest level of play you can anti loop a few loops here and there resulting in a really fun experience.

    I really love anti looping the harvester:

    https://youtu.be/Lb37NFxKoqw

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940056#Comment_1940056

    Didn't mean to sound negative by calling him decent. He sure can defend hooks, create deadzones and snowball (if survivors mess up) but all of that means relatively little against an organized team that splits up, chains windows and works on gens while injured (I'm talking UBK tournament level of play as I usually face them a few times per week) because he just doesn't have map pressure, gen slowdown/defense.

    Then again I refuse to run slowdown perks on him as I find them boring to use so I'm making it needlessly difficult for myself.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940064#Comment_1940064

    Yupp that's exactly one of his issues. He's map dependant. If there's multiple strong windows and a ton of pallets they can just feed you everything to delay the downs/hooks while everyone else is pumping out gens. And once the pallets are gone they're just running to the windows the second they hear your terror radius and start chaining them together to delay the downs again.

    That being said I still like him quite simply because survivors have to respect him. Also at his highest level of play you can anti loop a few loops here and there resulting in a really fun experience.

    I really love anti looping the harvester:

    https://youtu.be/Lb37NFxKoqw

    Oh yeah anyone loses to a tournament squad and it going to stay that way.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1940082#Comment_1940082

    Oh yeah anyone loses to a tournament squad and it going to stay that way.

    Yeah that's true for the most part. I've seen them lose a couple times to Spirits and Nurses but even that's relatively rare.