List it down

Your dislike things in the game play, on both side. Make the list clean and simple, but it can be as long as you want. Example (not my full list):

Survivor:

  • Tunneling
  • Camping
  • Iri hatchet

Killer:

  • 16 second chance perks
  • Gen rush


I would like to see the main problems of the game. Through the most disliked thing from players. Thanks.

Comments

  • Things I don't like about the game.. hm..

    Survivor:

    • Spirit: Needs phase indication.
    • Tunneling (obviously).
    • Deathslinger: Cooldown with aiming or indication.
    • Fix the damn hitboxes

    Killer:

    • Slow down gen speeds with SWF's.
    • Aim-dressing: Option to turn on & off.
    • Keys: Same treatment as moris, thanks.
    • Haddonfield: Needs a rework.
    • Survivors should be locked in just like killers (only exception is cosmetics).


    If I think of anything else, I'll edit this comment.

  • ....Hm

    Survivor:

    So many meta perks..

    Bs second chances on multiple survivors

    Spirit, (You know why)

    Toxic lil shits (Survivors mainly)


    Killer:

    Sweat Swfs.

    Aim Assis---i mean Aim Dressing,

    I'd say keys but everyone hates keys,

    Midwich....

    Survivors last second switching

    Half of the useless addons on killers...


    I have waaay too much to list..

  • Survivor:

    Tunneling right of the hook

    Camping without reason (there are many situations where camping is the only smart thing to do)

    Teammates working directly against you

    Matchmaking!!!


    Killer:

    At certain loops feeling helpless

    Aim-Dressing (not super sure if it would help me if turned off though.. but I am bad at playing killer any way)

    Matchmaking!!! (I count super coordinated SWF that obviously have an ez time against me towards this point)

  • Survivor:

    • Teammates suicide on first hook / disconnect
    • Killer hardcore tunneling of one weaker person
    • Killer opening gates / going afk / giving up

    I hate playing survivor because I see my teammates giving up way too often.

    Killer:

    • Survivors sandbagging teammates
    • Survivors let Dwight die

    It's hard to piss me off when I play killer, but this two things make me ######### mad.

  • @kaeru said:

    Survivor:

    • Teammates suicide on first hook / disconnect
    • Killer hardcore tunneling of one weaker person
    • Killer opening gates / going afk / giving up

    I hate playing survivor because I see my teammates giving up way too often.

    Killer:

    • Survivors sandbagging teammates
    • Survivors let Dwight die

    It's hard to piss me off when I play killer, but this two things make me ######### mad.

    dwight shouldn't have to suffer :(

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Your dislike things in the game play, on both side. Make the list clean and simple, but it can be as long as you want. Example (not my full list):

    Survivor:

    • Tunneling
    • Camping
    • Iri hatchet

    Killer:

    • 16 second chance perks
    • Gen rush

    I would like to see the main problems of the game. Through the most disliked thing from players. Thanks.

    Make a post about things you like to see in game play on both side!