My idea to rework the Hellshire Iron for Deathslinger.
this add-on basically says for as long as a survivor is speared you can see the auras of other survivors in your terror radius.
so deathslinger already has a small terror radius and when someone is speared your camera is fixed so you can't really look around to get a good look.
I say we remove all that and have it say "for as long as a survivor is speared you can pull them through a pallet to break it, this puts the survivor in a deep wound state and breaks caleb's chain stunning him in the process" or something similar.
I don't see how this is OP and would cause problems. Normally if a survivor drops a pallet I can already shoot them and inflict deep wound state, nothing has changed with my suggestion except now there is a broken pallet at the cost of buying a red add-on.
Comments
bump