Survivors Still Taking Game Hostage

I get matched against a bully squad. I get my 3rd hook after dealing with "fat-shaming" exploits. I see 3 survivors on the last gen. I decide to go to the exit gate and wait at the switch instead of pressuring that gen. They refuse to complete the last gen and run loops behind me at the gate switch for ~12 minutes.

I was not allowed to trigger the end game countdown until their demands were met (I must let them bully me for longer and for more points until they get bored).

Let the killer interact with the exit gate after 10 minutes of game time have elapsed to open the gates early, regardless of gen count, and begin the End Game Countdown!

Comments

  • Yeah, I've had this happen to me before.

    There should be some type of "give up" option for killers with 1 gen remaining & for survivors when everyone is slugged.

    DC'ing isn't the same thing as you genuinely trying throughout the match & giving up. Make it happen devs!

  • They put in the Endgame Countdown to stop survivors from taking the game hostage after completing the last gen. They now have 2 minutes to wrap up and get out. This just made survivors take the game hostage at 1 gen left instead. For that reason, having a concede option once there is only 1 remaining gen will just make bully squads take the game hostage at 2 gens. The condition/trigger for conceding needs to be out of the survivors' control. Period.