New survivor animations are great
I just thought somebody should say it. Its at least a start to the vibe i want dbd to have
I just thought somebody should say it. Its at least a start to the vibe i want dbd to have
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well. Slug animations are great. Now they jump into a hatch like a seal into a pool. It's adorable. Most of survivors miss the times when they had full control on spinning while slugged, but I think it's a good change anyway.
Yeah me too that ######### annoyed me because its just like #########. I think this is a big step in the fight direction
I like about half of them, standing and the injured ones aren't very good. But my biggest problem is that is changed gameplay and priotizing realism of turning over gameplay is stupid. Also the camera changes are also aweful.
But yeah the animations themselves aren't the worst thing ever.