Matchmaking has been especially bad for a few days now. What the hell is going on? MMR?

Every game is a rainbow now. Not to mention I keep depiping because bugs...has MMR been enabled in the background? I wouldn't be surprised if they just went ahead with it cause otherwise I have no explanation.

Comments

  • Matchmaking is great.

    After de-pipping due to the pip bug and getting back to purple ranks I'm getting instant Survivor matches, matched with potatos but the killer quality is also pretty all over the place, so I an actually run stupid stealth builds and juke the killer around or even loop them (gasp me? Loop?). Haven't really been able to do that in red ranks much.

    Maybe not so great I think I'm not really getting the kind of killers I should be getting but it works out I'm getting potato survivors so it's still pretty hard. Just the right level of challenge, not too frustrating, not a cakewalk, and still die as much (actually more) than I get out, but able to do all sorts of stupid plays.

  • Oh, and MMR is not on. My matchmaking is not rainbow. It's as expected.

  • My matches are just fine