Where do you go to find game info?
Because the wiki I've been using has become completely abominable due to pop-ups and bad layout format.
Because the wiki I've been using has become completely abominable due to pop-ups and bad layout format.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the only reasonable source of info, sadly. No idea why they updated it, I also find its current state annoying.
You can randomly find stuff in YT tutorials buy it's extremely inefficient.
what wiki are you talking about?
The gamepedia one. I don't want to post a direct link because, as I said, it's a big mess.
I don't share your experience. All I have is a banner at the top and an ad at the right side of the articles, but neither intrude when reading the articles for me.
what about the guides created by players ?- some are really fantastic and have videos - some might be outdated since the game has changed over the years but maybe they will help you:
on the forum home page scroll down to where it says "community" there's a "guides" section where all the posts are