Game Crashing After New Update

After the new update I can't play the game. Everytime I get into a match it crashes. Sometimes it takes longer than other times, but eventually it crashes.

I've validated my game files twice, I've reinstalled and I've had EAC fix itself but nothing is keeping my game from crashing. I'm also racking up dc penalties from testing it, which really sucks.

I normally stream this game 4 days a week and this is really affecting my stream, I've never had an issue with dbd before like this.


Crash Report:

Unhandled Exception: 0x80000004

bdhkm64 {0x0000000000000000} + 6492 bytes

bdhkm64 {0x0000000000000000} + 42463 bytes

bdhkm64 {0x0000000000000000} + 45294 bytes

GameOverlayRenderer64 {0x0000000000000000} + 626864 bytes

GameOverlayRenderer64 {0x0000000000000000} + 743519 bytes

GameOverlayRenderer64 {0x0000000000000000} + 577469 bytes

graphics_hook64 {0x0000000000000000} + 29888 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 56363761 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 56399978 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 66664427 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 66664257 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 66654118 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 72328050 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 72336777 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 50165395 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 66925186 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 66926035 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51604215 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 51572609 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 94260 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 315601 bytes

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments