Clown chase music
The new clown chase music is annoying really hard to concentrate with it
The new clown chase music is annoying really hard to concentrate with it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of people say they like it, but I'm with you. It's really annoying.
Frankly I think Killer chase music should make it difficult for you to concentrate. Especially for a Killer like Clown that's constantly trying to screw with you and mess you up in chase.
I find doctors worse that just irritates me
At least I can hear what's going on over his if they would just tone it down a bit